Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cycle update and spreadsheet

Here are the measurements for tonight:

Thursday November 12
Ammonia: 0 ppm
Nitrite: 0 ppm
Nitrate: 10 ppm

We can now start the clock for an ammonia and nitrite-free tank. In two weeks I'll add the clean-up crew, that will be on Thanksgiving. I made an Excel sheet for the cycle, and I'll continue to keep it updated just in case something goes crazy, but you can see a low-resolution version of part of the cycle...

http://www.adamhorton.com/files/flog/fishtank.xlsx

I probably will only take measurements every other day after this weekend, maybe just three times a week, and if it's just a measurement update I'll just update the spreadsheet and not this FLog, but in the meantime I have two weeks to brainstorm exactly what types of fish will end up in the tank and which order that will go in. I've already started, and I'll probably post pictures of the types of fish I'm looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment